Mom It Forward Has a New Home!


Please check out our new digs at http://momitforward.com & click here to RSVP for this week's #gno!


How Can I Work With PR Professionals to Build My Blog & Business?
All these questions and more answered at Mom It Forward's #GNO Tues.!

  • I want to build relationships with PR professionals, but I'm not sure know how to connect. What's the secret?
  • What's the difference between traditional and online PR? How does SEO factor in to the mix?
  • I use social media technologies to get the word out about my business. Why would I need to develop relationships with PR professionals?
  • What information do people in PR want to access on my blog or website?
  • What tools are available to me for writing PR-related content?
(Photo courtesy of Flickr.)

What's on the GNO Lineup This Week?

Important: Want to win big? Enter to win our giveaway for a summer vacation to Park City Mountain Resort. Entries due Tues., Mar. 17.




TweetIt from HubSpot

Stumble Upon Toolbaradd to kirtsy

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I did put in my full name and not my twitter name, my twitter name is @giazzpet. Sorry about that.

Petit Elefant said...

ladies, I can't wait.

Mindful Molly said...

Oops, looks like I may not have put my full name or Twitter id also. Here is my twitter id: @AnissaW08

I can't wait for #gno! I will be speaking on this topic on Two Chicks Creating in March! I can't wait to hear what these girls have to say tomorrow!

sweetlifeinthevalley said...

@sweetlifeinthe
Hi everyone looking forward to this week's topic

Unknown said...

great topic! @twesely

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it! Thanks!

@doodahdiva

Anonymous said...

Sorry..I put the wrong name & link so you'll notice it twice. My apologies:)

suni said...

@sunimason
hope to tune in for a little pr education! thanks ladies!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to tweet you all tonight:)

Anonymous said...

Excited to be a part of it.

Melanie Sheridan said...

Oops! Sorry for not reading the directions!

ADramaticMommy
http://twitter.com/ADramaticMommy

Mary Lutz said...

Added my name and twitter url to the list :)