Shawna Lee Coronado is an author, locally syndicated newspaper columnist, health, and greening expert focused on teaching and living a green lifestyle. You can read more about her on her website The Casual Gardener.
Jean Ann has an organic garden coaching business in the Portland, OR. She teaches people how to grow their own food on her blog, Gardener to Farmer and in her GYO groups on Facebook and MySpace . Recently, she partnered with of Garden Rant fame to develop a collaborative directory that would serve as a starting point for people searching for Garden Coaches anywhere in the world.
Questions for Gardening #GNO:
- How hard is it to grow your own fruits and veggies?
- I have a small/no yard, can I still grow food?
- How can your food scraps be used in the garden?
- Why is a rain barrel good for your garden plants?
- How do I store root vegetables without refrigeration?
- What can I add to the soil to conserve water so I don't have to water as much?
- What is the easiest vegetable to grow? What is the most difficult?
- What perennial is drought tolerant in almost all zones and flowers most of the summer?
click to tweet this