Mom It Forward Has a New Home!


Please check out our new digs at http://momitforward.com & click here to RSVP for this week's #gno!


GNO's "Happiness Headline" Challenge!

GNO Gals Spread Cheer and Kindness Across the Globe, Making It a Holiday Season to Remember!

This week, we are issuing a challenge—to perform at least one random act of kindness this week and to post about it! We will be creating a newsletter, compiling all of your great submissions to share with the Mommy Gossip—GNO community. The purpose is to share ideas, inspire, and help spread the holiday spirit not only within your communities, but with each other. You'll be amazed at how big of a difference one act of service, one blog post, and one "happiness headline" can make. Try it and see!

To participate, read the directions carefully:

  • Identify and perform at least one random of act of kindness (RAK) this week (December 2 through 9).

  • Post about the experience in written, picture, and/or video format(s).

  • Be creative! Keep it simple. Do something within your means and time. Include your friends and family.

  • Submit the post URL via e-mail to mommygossipgno AT gmail DOT com by Monday, December 9 at 6 p.m. Eastern (3 p.m. Pacific).

  • Grab the button below and post it on your blog.


Photobucket

  • Sign up for the GNO Newsletter where your post, along with all the other GNO Gal's posts, will be featured. The purpose of this newsletter is to uplift and inspire each other and to share great RAK ideas!

Stumble Upon Toolbaradd to kirtsy

20 comments:

MizG said...

After last week I cannot wait for #GNO. Looking forward to it!

Raven

Mommy Niri said...

I am waiting for it!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to my second #gno! I bonded of shopping with so many fun new people last week!

t said...

Awesome idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

This will be my first GNO, I am SO excited!

Anonymous said...

Always have fun at GNO! Can't wait.

Dianne said...

Love the RAK idea. Looking forward to those responses net week!

JenEverAfter said...

Haha! You think too highly of me! Does feeding my dog count as a random act of kindness? Cause hubby is gone this week, and it's going to be a miracle if poor Eddie gets fed!

Jenni said...

I'll be there! I had a ball last week!

Anonymous said...

OK! This looks like fun!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I'm not seeing Mr Linky and I keep getting a pop up asking for a Blenza ID & pw because I am entering a restricted area when I load the site page.
I will be there tonight though. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great thought & will be nice to see others' ideas! Had fun last week ~ Mr. Linky isn't showing up ~ perhaps wrong script ~ get a popup for Blenza

Anonymous said...

Experiencing the same pop up. See you all tonight!

Jessie V said...

i'll be there, too - such fun! i am not seeing mr linky, either.

Linda S said...

I'm there ...

tiarastantrums said...

sounds lovely - but no time for twitter

Claremont First Ward said...

Totally wonderful challenge. I'm up for it. FOR sure!

Unknown said...

Hey Jyl...stoppin by to let you know there is a very important SSS post up today please stop by and get caught up TY Georgie and Amy

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love love love the idea.

Susan @pinkolivefamily said...

Sorry to have missed this and the elephant one.. ~ as been a bit swamped with latest news but I'll be able to share more info soon possibly ~ thx always for your effort for GNO.

Best,

Susan @pinkolivefamily