Mom It Forward Has a New Home!


Please check out our new digs at http://momitforward.com & click here to RSVP for this week's #gno!


Introducing This Week's Guest Tweets!

We have two Guest Tweets for our GNO Election Topic this Tuesday, November 4. Each woman is funny. Each woman is genuine. Each woman is NICE. One is liberal. One is conservative. And Tuesday night, each will be chatting up the elections GNO style. RSVP using Mr. Linky on the post above. But before you do...

Give a warm welcome to our Liberal Guest Tweet.

Cheryl

The Daily Blonde

Of DailyBlonde.blogspot.com she's witty and shares what she's having for breakfast. (Pepsi seems to be a trend). Follow her on twitter @thedailyblonde. Cheryl has been running play by plays on Twitter.com during recent debates. Hilarious, I promise.

I am a single Mom to five awesome children. I also have a spectacular man in my life who I can't imagine being without. I lost both of my parents over the past few years, so I am trying to carry on their sense of humor and love for life. I was born in New Jersey and grew up in Massachusetts. I went to college in Boston and somehow ended up in Rhode Island in 1992. I have been writing since I could hold a pencil. I am a freelance writer and also blog on almost a daily basis on The Daily Blonde . I am a contributing writer on MomFuse.com , a Moderator on Fabulously40 , the creator of Twitters Anonymous and I rarely sleep.

Let's give an equally warm welcome for our Conservative Guest Tweet.

Beth

logo

Of GreenStew.com, she's frugal and points you to deals at the grocery store and online. Follow her on twitter @Greenstew.
Beth says she is only slightly right of center, but knows how to keep us all in line!

I am really good at finding deals, and a lot of people have been asking me to e-mail them my shopping list. So instead, I am posting my findings here.Right now I am saving about 75%, my goal is to get us to spend less than $75 a week.The name Green Stew is two fold. One: Green is money baby! Two: Green is the lifestyle we are trying to live. Green is better for the world…and Green is better for our wallets. Stew is just a fun word.

Stumble Upon Toolbaradd to kirtsy

0 comments: