Remember those audio tapes you used to put together for the guy you were "going with"—you know, the total babe you just knew was "the one"? Or better yet, remember getting a tape from him? Yah! Those were the days! The only downside was actually making the thing. It took forever.
The great thing about the new He's Just Not That Into You soundtrack is that it is the equivalent of the relationship soundtracks from back in the day. (Come on, admit it, you made one, or wanted to!). The good news? This one is made for you. Not only that, but it includes some of the hottest artists varying from classic bands like REM and The Cure and popular music from Maroon 5 and Keane to new hits by The Ting Tings and Erin McCarley. And, if you're a Scarlett Johannson fan, check out her new cover of Last Goodbye. Two lucky winners will receive prizes from this giveaway. One will receive a He's Just Not That Into You movie soundtrack CD and the other will win this awesome ladie's hoodie.*
Giveaway Entry Rules
1. Serve: Perform a random act of kindness of your choice.
2. Share: Tweet about the giveaway using this link: Mom It Forward Giveaway.
3. Post the button below on your blog either in the sidebar or in a post.
4. Join: Join the Mom It Forward Facebook Fan Page and Mom It Forward Facebook Group.
5. Enter to Win: Submit a comment here by Tuesday, January 27 no later than 10 p.m. EST (7 p.m. PST), letting us know when you have completed steps 1-4. Be sure to include a description of your random act of kindness and links to your tweet(s) and blog.**
Note: To be considered for the contest, you must complete all of the above-listed steps.The giveaway winner will be chosen by a random generator from a list of people that have completed all of the above-listed steps.
The Finer Print
*Mom It Forward will choose which winner receives the CD and which winner receives the hoodie.
**Due to shipping costs, only applicants in North America will be considered.
Mom It Forward Has a New Home!
Please check out our new digs at http://momitforward.com & click here to RSVP for this week's #gno!