Have Your Logo Featured on the New Mom It Forward Website
Mom It Forward is launching a new website on Tuesday, January 27—a small step in helping us change the world one mom at a time. Development is under way, but we thought we would involve the moms who've help shape our direction in the process by holding a contest for the logo and branding. If you are interested, read the finer details below and please feel free to share this with all of your graphically inclined friends!
The Entry Requirements
- Create a logo. Dimensions TBA.
- Submit a logo by uploading a picture of it to the picture gallery on the Facebook wall.
- Let us know about your submission by leave a comment on the Facebook group discussion board entitled: Contest for best Mom It Forward Logo!
- Enter by the deadline: Tuesday, January 13 at 6 p.m. Pacific/9 p.m. Eastern.
- A clean, simple design that can be used with or without the Mom It Forward name and tagline.
- A logo that can be used in many places: at the top of our website, on social media avatars like twitter and FB, on a button, on a business card, etc.
- That appeals to our primary audience—moms who want to make a difference.
While we have not identified all of the reward details, the winner can expect the following:
- To have his or her name featured at the bottom of the website while the logo is featured on the site.
- To be announced on the Mom It Forward website's homepage at the site's launch party (major exposure planned for this one!).
- To blog or share the news in social media mediums regarding winning the contest.
- To keep the logo as part of his or her portfolio and for self-promotional purposes.
The Rules (the Necessary Stuff)
- The winning logo (source files) will become the property of Mom It Forward to be used at our discretion.
- The winner will not be able to use the logo for anything other than portfolio/self-promotional purposes once turned over to Mom It Forward.
- Mom It Forward may discontinue use of the logo at any time.