Please join us Tuesday, November 11 for a tasty GNO treat while we chat about holiday food. This is one party that promises to be virtually delicious! RSVP at the bottom of this post and check out the next post to learn about this week's guest tweet from Pinch My Salt.
- Everyone seems to have that one special item that makes the Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, or Christmas meal. What is that one thing for you?
- Do you have a story of a holiday meal you totally destroyed (along the lines of A Christmas Story)?
- What about your most successful holiday party?
- Who has memories of making a family recipe of dipped chocolates or that one fabulous Old Country baked item?
- Do you decorate gingerbread houses with your kids?
- Any other fun baking activities?
- Any tips you have to share?
- How do you spend the holidays?
- Share it with family?
- Thanksgiving at a restaurant anyone?
- DATE: Tuesday, November 11
- TIME: From 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific (7 Mountain, 8 Central, & 9 Eastern)
- PLACE: Twitter
- WHO: Guest Tweet—Nicole from Pinch My Salt & on Twitter @pinchmysalt.
- TO DO: RSVP at Mr. Linky then check back and click on the names listed there to "follow" them on Twitter.
- RSVP: Enter your twitter ID (e.g., jyl_mommygossip) in Mr. Linky and your twitter URL (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_mommygossip). NOTE: Please do not enter your blog URL here!
Follow the #gno conversations here!
Wanna be featured during this week's Topic Talk. If so, DM @jyl_mommygossip on Twitter, leave a message here, or e-mail us at mommygossipgno AT gmail DOT com to be considered. Please include the URL of the post you would like featured. Thank you!