Are you an expert in what your own body needs? Are you the expert mom of your daily diet; what it is and what it could be? Are you in need of more encouragement and less 'tell me what I should do'? Then the Modern Mom Challenge hosted by Lolita from @modernmom and Renee from @cutiebootycakes is for you!
Mom It Forward's #GNO, in an effort to help moms get fit, is partnering with these two Forward Moms for a topic of fitness, diet and exercise in the new year, new whole you! Come prepared to chat, learn, and encourage your fellow Forward Moms with Lolita and Renee our co- Guest Tweets! (photo by Sean Drileinger)Are you in need of suggestions for how to find time for fitness in your busy mom life? Do you head to the gym faithfully? Do you grab the stroller and brave the outdoors? Do you have some ideas and tips for ways to support your fellow #GNO gals?
1. What has been your biggest challenge when trying to get healthy and fit?
2. What to you think will help motivate you to incorporate exercise into your life?
3. Do you notice fluctuations in your weight when you are experiencing changes in your life?
These and more to be answered Tuesday night!
Please leave any questions or suggestions you might have in the comment section and we'll compile them for the Guest Tweets to tackle during #GNO.
Are you new to #GNO? FAQ here!
Join us Tuesday, January 13 at 6 p.m. PST (9 Eastern) on Twitter (#gno) for an evening of health and exercise tips, support, goal setting, as well as your favorite #gno gal
chatter. RSVP here with your twitter url.... not your website url!
- "How do you motivate yourself to start exercising" also If I walk up and down the stairs in my house 20x's- does that count? RachelFerrucci
- "Is it better to walk at a steady pace or do like the book Body for Life suggests a pattern of increasing your pace for a few minutes then slowing down?"
- Would love to find support from a virtual exercise buddy!